Sunday, June 5, 2011

We've got progress!

We have two visits scheduled this week with KOTM and we are so excited! In the two weeks since they saw him last, Tobi has improved a ton. He's getting braver and is starting to hold on with just one hand, and several times this week he's even stood all by himself! He barely uses our hands at all when we walk with him and he's doing so good at fixing his feet when he sits. The last time they saw him they noticed he likes to sit with his legs in a "W" and that it wasn't good posture for helping him strengthen his core enough to walk. We've been telling him to "fix his feet" and we'll put his feet directly in front of him. Now when we tell him he does it all by himself. He's also picked up on a lot of new words this last week and I am so proud of him! On that note, I was thinking I'd better jot down what he knows so far before I forget! Here is a list of what he knows in order of when he started saying them...

Mama
Daddy
What's that?
Whoah
Grandma
Yes
Hi
Papa
Hello
Jessa
No
Lets go
Delilah

I'm sure there's a few that I've missed but I'll add those as I think of them. I am just so proud of my little monkey and all the recent progress he's made.

Way to go buddy!

No comments: