Our little boy has been blessed! We decided it would be more comfortable for us to have a private blessing at home, seeing as how we're not active members of the church and all, plus I didn't want to make a huge deal out of Tobi's blessing. It is for the baby, not everyone else. We had our immediate family come over to witness and Sean blessed him for us. It was a beautiful blessing and I'm so proud of my little Tobi for being so good. He got to see all his aunts and uncles and Grandpa L too. He was held by EVERYBODY and enjoyed himself to the point of exhaustion. He totally konked after everyone left....poor little guy.
2 comments:
We were so blessed to be a part of this day for Tobi! We love him & he looked so cute in the little blessing outfit.
I'm glad we could make it. Thanks for the invite. It was wonderful.
Post a Comment