Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Two Months!!

How cute is he?
He makes me laugh so hard...he's so fun!
I call this the..."Jeez mom, have we taken enough pictures yet?"

He is so happy, I love it!

I really don't know why he looks so worried, his pictures always come out super cute.

My sweet baby boy is two months today! I can't believe it's been two whole months already. The time flies by SO fast. He is so much fun and I absolutely adore him. He's so sweet with his daddy and it's obvious he adores Jordan. And Jordan is SOOO good with him. He's such a fantastic dad and I'm so excited to see what the future will bring for us and our new little family. Tobi is sleeping so good at night and he is now getting up only twice in the night...that's right! Two months = two times in the night.....I love it.

Here's to hoping that by the time we hit three months, he's sleeping through the night. Auntie Brynn tried him in his crib today for the first time and he loved it. I'm not sure yet if it was the crib, or his fabulous Auntie Brynn...guess we'll know the second time around on the crib eh? He has his next well child appointment on the 21st of January so more updates will be coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe it. I thought about you guys on his 2 months anniversary (is it a birthday of sorts?). I'm glad things are going good. He is very cute.

Brynn said...

Ah I sure love him! and I absolutley love those pictures, especially the worried one that is too cute and so a Tobi look :0)