Saturday, January 30, 2010

Grandpa's little guy


I just want to start this post by saying how much I love my dad. He adores Tobi and I wanted to take this opportunity to do a little spotlight on Grandpa O. I'm pretty sure Tobi has him wrapped around his little finger. They've been doing what Grandpa calls, "walk-abouts", where they walk around the kitchen and living room together looking at EVERYTHING. Grandpa carries him just like in the picture above, and they make stops to look at anything and everything while Grandpa tells Tobi all about it. AND! Tobi LOVES it. You should see him while they do these walks, he's so content to sit and stare. And even funnier, Tobi will sit and pull the hairs on Grandpa's arms while they're walking. It makes me laugh so hard! I'm so glad that Tobi is loved and spoiled so much.


Thank you Grandpa O!

2 comments:

Amber said...

So cute! Are the paw covers so he doesnt pull Grandpa's hair?? Lol, way cute post. One of my favorites.

Brynn said...

yea your dad is pretty cool! tobi is pretty lucky to have him as his gpa :)