Tobi had his second well child appointment this week and it went really well. He loves to be naked so he didn't scream this time when I had to undress him. He weighed in at 13lbs and 2oz, with a length of 24 inches....so big! He got his shots, which made him cry but not nearly as bad as when he got his mouth checked (which took a total of two seconds to do). He was really fussy the rest of the day because his legs hurt but the next day he was pretty much fine. We rubbed some knots out of his little legs and after that he was good as new. He's eating really good and the nights are getting easier....I think. He's not sleeping through the night like I hoped he would. He still goes to bed around 10:00 and wakes up at 3:00 to eat, then from that point on he sleeps in 1-2 hour increments.......ouch I know. He's had a couple nights when he's gone back to sleep for another four hours or so, but it's not something he does consistently unfortunately. We'll get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment