

Tobi and I finally got to get out of the house this week and we chose to go to Auntie Brynn's! We had a super yummy lunch from Purple Turtle and Tobi slept for almost three hours when we got there....so nice! Brynn and I got talking again about her digital scrapbooking (I've been wanting to learn so badly) and she showed me again how she does it. This time I think it stuck! I've already spent almost two hours downloading scrapbook templates and I'm so excited to use them!!! Brynn even helped me do a page setup for my blog and showed me how to apply it. What do you think? I think I love it. :)
Thanks Brynn!
1 comment:
hmm I love it, but does that count since i helped make it? I think it should :)
So glad we could spend some much needed time together. It was fabulous!
Post a Comment