Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet discovery!

My adorable little boy has discovered the mobile on his crib! He's so cute. The other day I had to warm up a bottle and when he's hungry there is no distracting him with anything....except his mobile. I laid him in his crib so that he was right underneath it and wound it up for him and he totally loved it! I was able to fix his bottle in silence for the first time....kind of weird really. He sat and stared and then got all excited, swinging his arms and legs, grinning like crazy. He's been sleeping in his crib for about a month now and he does really well. The first night we moved him I felt like I was missing a limb! My ears were focused like crazy on our monitor and every little noise had me jumping. I'm pretty sure it was a much bigger step for me than it was for him. Now I just need to get him to nap in his crib during the day and we're good. Naps are still a little.......lets just say inconsistent. He's starting to be more grabby with his hands too....not too much longer and he'll be playing with toys!!! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

ah he is so cute I love all of the little noises he makes.