This last weekend was crazy busy and full of crazy fun. First, Tobi and I went to Auntie Brynn's on Friday to hang out. We had a yummy lunch, and pretty much just chilled for most of the day. Jordan had to work and I spend my days at home so it was really nice to get out.
On Saturday, we had our date night. We left Tobi with Grandma and Grandpa while we went out to dinner with Sean and Brynn. Jordan picked me up when he got off work and we headed over to Red Robin for some super yummy food (Brynn and I have been craving Red Robin). Our waiter looked just like Puck from Glee and we had a good laugh about that...Brynn even gave him an extra dollar on his tip lol. After dinner we walked the mall and did some shopping. Brynn found her super cute red shoes and I found a really cool dress for Sean's graduation. I'm calling it my "yellow polka dot bikini" because I bought a size smaller, and I'm going to continue working out so that I'll fit in it. I'm excited because I gained a whopping 37lbs when I was pregnant with Tobi, and just two weeks after I had him I had lost all of it plus 15lbs more! I've steadily continued to lose weight and I feel really good. I've been eating healthier and I've pulled out my Turbo Jam DVDs and my Yoga DVDs and I'm determined to not only slim down but tone up.
On Sunday, Sean and Jordan took the kiddos while Brynn and I went to "When in Rome" at the Orem theater. I was wearing my new shirt from Downeast (love that store!) and I didn't want to ruin it with our super buttery popcorn...so I covered myself with napkins. After eating the popcorn I took them off and when we left the theater, much to Brynn's amusement, I had laffy taffy stuck to me, and a tiny bit of chocolate melted on my side from our movie treats.
Smooth.
Good news, the shirt wasn't ruined ha ha. After the movie we went back to the house so that Sean and Jordan could go out and we took our turn watching the kids. When the guys got back we had a super yummy steak dinner with Sean's fabulous garlic potatoes (gotta learn how to make those) followed by Brynn's delicious lemon cake for dessert.
So fun!
1 comment:
first I LOVE that picture! second we had so much fun too! It was nice to just get out and enjoy ourselves. We love spending time with you guys!
Post a Comment