Wow!
A little overwhelming and talk about no warning! I can't believe how fast this came on. The doctor did tell us that he's doing really good. His breathing is good and he isn't at a point yet where he needs medicine. They told us to run the shower and stand with him in the steam, run his humidifier at night, and put saline drops in his nose about every hour (all of which we were already doing--yay!). As long as he's breathing good and he has no fever, we don't need to worry.
Except that I am worried anyway. It's just so hard to hear him cough, poor little guy. I'm just grateful that we caught it fast enough and were smart enough to do the right things from the start. You want to know that you're a good parent and this weekend....we did great! I called Sean and he gave us great advice (so glad we have him in the family!!) and was so patient with me, being the crazy worried mom that I am. Hopefully, by the end of this week my baby Tobi will be good as new!
1 comment:
i have been so worried about my little guy! glad sean could help, don't worry he is used to crazy worried mom's he is married to me right? i will pray he gets better soon! And you guys are TERRIFIC parents!! love you & give tobi BIG kisses from Aunt Brynn!!!
Post a Comment