
Last night...Tobi slept all the way through for the first time. It wasn't this big momentous experience like I thought it would be, not out of body or anything like that, but it was exciting. This past week, since starting my "ignore and go back to sleep" technique, he's been getting up only once in the night usually around 5:00 or 6:00am. Even that was nice. Jordan and I went to Red Lobster last night for our Valentine date and I was telling him that I was afraid Tobi would never sleep all the way through as long as people had to leave for work around 5:00 or 6:00am. The floor is so noisy when people are walking around upstairs, I knew that was waking him up. Well, this morning Jordan was SO quiet when he left I barely even heard him. I rolled around in bed a couple hours, anxious, waiting for Tobi to get up. Finally I decided he would wake up when he wakes up...no sense in being anxious about it so I went back to sleep. I woke up a quarter after nine and he was still asleep! So cool!
So I think I can take this as a sign that big changes are coming!
2 comments:
That is so awesome that he slept clear through. It is nice to get some sleep yourself. I love what I can accomplish while Rachel is sleeping now.
hip hip hooray for good sleepers! love it!
Post a Comment