Thursday, February 4, 2010

So happy these days

Playing Peek A Boo after his bath
Just being his chill little self

I love those chubby cheeks!

He thought I was super funny this morning for some reason...so cute!

This was during Gummi Bears yesterday, he thought it was so cool to have his socks off and he kept rubbing his feet together. :)

Tobi has been making me laugh so hard lately, he is SO much fun. He's been waking up from his naps quietly, and he just sits and looks around. And then when I see he's awake, I'll say, "Hi Monkey!" really excited and then he gets all bashful because I caught him awake and smiles really big. He's been so happy lately and he smiles ALL the time. He's still not sleeping through the night but it's okay. He's so cute when I get him out of his crib, he sits and grins while I change him and then he lays all quiet while I warm up his bottle...it makes it impossible to be angry at him for not sleeping longer. When he wakes up in the mornings we have "quiet time". I keep the light off and I'll turn on the TV. Some mornings we watch the early morning cartoons, others we'll put in Baby Einstein, and lately we've also been watching the first season of Gummi Bears. I'll get him situated in his boppy so he can see the TV and then he'll sit all quiet and watch while I try to wake up ha ha. He LOVES his Daddy and his Grandpa and Grammy, he smiles for them so easily. All in all he's shaping into a VERY good baby and an adorable little boy. I can't wait to take him to Reno to meet Miriam and Grandpa Leavitt, it's going to be so fun!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

Seriously love the last two pictures, how cute is he???

Anonymous said...

He is adorable and we can't wait to meet him--hope it's soon. Love ya! Miriam