
Baby T is now three months old....crazy! He gets more and more fun every day and I am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to be a stay at home mom so that I can watch him grow. I can't believe it's been three months already. He's eating good and still on his way to sleeping well...not quite where I want him in that department but we're doing good. His hair is still crazy and it's actually turning red. His eyelashes are getting very long and they too are red. He's getting better about letting me clip his nails and we're starting to take him out of the house a little more often. Now that he's hit his three month mark there are a lot of clothes I've had to put away because they don't fit anymore....so sad! I look at his cute little outfits and I'm happy to be storing them away because it means he's growing, but I'm so sad at the same time because he's not my tiny little newborn anymore. He's already wearing six month clothing (a little big), depending on the brands some of the three month stuff is too small. I hate it when stores don't carry sizes in 3-6 months. It's either three month or six month and right now he's kind of in the middle. I'm okay with that though, he'll be fitting into the six month clothes a lot better soon enough. It just makes me really excited to see what the next month will bring.
2 comments:
oh i can't believe my little stinker is three months old, it goes so fast! he looks so big in those pictures :)
hehe, Tobi is so cute! I love the pics. Thanks for sharing all your fun stories. :)
Post a Comment