Yesterday Tobi and I spent the day at Grandma and Grandpa Bourne's with Kelly and Rachel while the guys (and Marlei and Tasha) went shooting for Tyler's birthday. Kelly was learning how to knit, and doing a good job at it, and I was putting a calendar of Rachel together for Kelly's valentine. Tobi did great and napped super good, not to mention he got attention from EVERYBODY which was super nice for me. When the gang got back from their shooting expedition we had a really yummy lunch. Tyler and Kelly brought cheese down from the factory in Logan and we had some delicious sandwiches along with Grandma Bourne's homemade chicken noodle soup.
YUM!
It was really nice visiting with everybody and even though I was nervous, the visit went really well and everyone was really nice. We haven't seen this part of the family in a while and it was kind of nice having a peek at the way things used to be. At the same time though, things are still different and we're coping with it the best we can. Anyway....
Happy Birthday Tyler!
We love you!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to go & that things went well. Maybe one day things will be different {or the way they were} but I guess we will see.
love you.
Post a Comment