Friday, February 26, 2010

Ah sweet sanity...

Today Brynn and the kiddos came to visit us and hang out. I've been bored out of my mind all week with Tobi being sick, we've basically been quarantined. I'm used to going to Brynn's house two-three times a week and this week I was going insane. I watched the kids while she went on our "coke-run" and came back with my pepsi and starbursts. We had a yummy lunch and then it was craft time! We've been doing a lot of fun projects lately to help us feel like we have purpose (or something like that) and this week it was........HEADBANDS!
And let me tell you, we made the cutest stinkin' headbands. We had quite the assortment of fabric, buttons and string and we went to town. We both now have several super cute headbands that we can wear and I LOVE them. The kids were way good and Tobi was happy to see Noah and Ellie, he loves those two kids.
I've been a little busy the rest of the day with Tobi and all, but I definitely have the headband fever and I can't wait to make some more. So much creativity and a lot of fun. I couldn't wait for Jordan to come home so I could show off my talent! I modeled them and he said I looked FANTASTIC!
Wahoo!
I can't wait for next week's project, we still have to finish Tobi's carseat canopy which is going to be adorable! Here are some pics from my super fun visit....
The Fabulous Auntie Brynn workin' her creative magic. All the kids chillin' on the bed, playing and watching Gummi Bears.
Ellie and Baby T
Me and Brynn showing off our gorgeous masterpieces!
And sweet Noah and Tobi, so cute!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

seriously so much fun!!! and i adore that picture of tobi & noah such cute cousins :) I'm so glad we got to come over!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you've done. Brynn sent me a picture and said she'd give me one. I was so excited I pulled my boring old headband out today to wear.

Orgill Family Blog said...

Cute! Cute! Hope we have some time when you come over so you can teach me! Love ya!