Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sassy Seat Door Jumper

Lol, okay...I know this picture is a little deceiving, but he was having fun I promise!
We got a super cool new toy today!
Tobi has been having so much fun kickin' his legs lately, we thought we'd try him in a jumper. So when Jordan got off work today, he stopped at Babies R Us to pick one up (I had a coupon). Grandpa was so kind as to help us set it up, I didn't notice until we got it out of the box that the door had no trim, and fixed the door so we could hang it. He sat and bounced in it for about ten minutes or so and then remembered that he was being ornery and we had to take him out. I'm really excited about this toy, I think he'll do really great with it. He's such a mover and he LOVES bouncing on my lap.

On an extra note, for those of you who are following....Tobi is feeling a lot better and his cough doesn't sound nearly as bad as it did two days ago. I'm not as worried and I'm pretty sure he will be well again by Monday!
Yay!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I can't believe I captured that picture because like you said, he was having fun. I'm still laughing, that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

He is so funny. I can't believe he is bouncing in that. I have one hidden in the closet that was given to us. I can't wait to put Rachel in it.