I thought since Easter is over, I'd better change my blog. Plus...I love changing my blog. I thought I would go with a little boy theme this time because Tobi has been much on my mind lately. The poor guy has been quite the trooper since starting physical therapy for his head last week. He is suffering through his stretches with only minor complaints and doesn't seem to be too phased by my craziness these last few days. As many of you know, and for those who don't, we have moved. We are no longer renting from my parents which makes me both happy and sad, as Tobi and I will miss them. As a result of moving, Tobi's routine has been off and we're all a bit testy. Hopefully we can get our groove back soon. I love my baby boy so much, hang in there buddy.Thursday, April 22, 2010
Bloglift!
I thought since Easter is over, I'd better change my blog. Plus...I love changing my blog. I thought I would go with a little boy theme this time because Tobi has been much on my mind lately. The poor guy has been quite the trooper since starting physical therapy for his head last week. He is suffering through his stretches with only minor complaints and doesn't seem to be too phased by my craziness these last few days. As many of you know, and for those who don't, we have moved. We are no longer renting from my parents which makes me both happy and sad, as Tobi and I will miss them. As a result of moving, Tobi's routine has been off and we're all a bit testy. Hopefully we can get our groove back soon. I love my baby boy so much, hang in there buddy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Moving with childen is so much harder than moving without! Where are you guys at now?
very cute! i love it and you and tobi and jordan :) glad I could help with the move & i love that we live so close, it is going to be so much fun!
Post a Comment