We got there a little late (sorry Brynn!) and the kids were coloring their princess crowns and enjoying some super cool ring pops. You could tell that Ellie was so excited about her big day. We played some really cute games, had a really yummy lunch, opened gifts, and did the Happy Birthday cake. Ellie made out like a bandit and got lots of super cool gifts. I'm so happy for her to be turning another year older, it's so exciting, and I'm so grateful that she let us share the day with her. She's such a fun, cute little girl.
Happy Birthday Ellie Belle!
We love you!
Happy Birthday Ellie Belle!
We love you!
1 comment:
THANK YOU GUYS FOR BEING SO GREAT! We really appreciate all you do for our kids, you are so special to us! We love you! and I love those pictures.
Post a Comment