We had quite the busy weekend for Easter this year, not to mention it was Tobi's FIRST! Grandma and Grandpa Olson were so excited, they let me pick out a brand new walker for Tobi's Easter gift...so cool! We got a really cool walker that Tobi LoVeS! He's still not quite tall enough for it though and his little feet dangle just above the floor, but he'll grow into it soon enough. Jordan's mom also sent him a cute little glow worm which he thinks is pretty cool, it was really thoughtful of her to do that. We spent Saturday night at Sean and Brynn's coloring eggs and visiting with Jordan's family, and then on Sunday I prepared a delicious Easter feast for my own family. We had everyone over, including Jordan's dad, and got to visit as a family. Tobi got to play with everybody and was SO hyper while we were at Sean and Brynn's. He didn't want to take his nap and I finally had to buckle him into his car seat because he kept shimmying out of it, the little stinker. It was a pretty good Easter this year and I'm excited to take Tobi next year for the egg hunts that the kids get to do...so fun!
ah so fun! those are some way cute pictures except I look like a dork in the one of me :(. Next year will be a blast when we can take the kids on egg hunts.
1 comment:
ah so fun! those are some way cute pictures except I look like a dork in the one of me :(. Next year will be a blast when we can take the kids on egg hunts.
Post a Comment