The weather has been so nice the last couple of days, we couldn't resist breaking out the jogger and taking a trip down to the Mav. Tobi's stroller actually needed air in the tires so we thought it would be nice to walk down to the Maverik and back.
And even better, Grandma and Grandpa decided to come too!
We got Tobi nice and bundled (it's warm but still a little cool for a baby) and we all really enjoyed our walk. We FINALLY got air in the stroller tires and it's a lot easier to push now ha ha.
I had so much fun, as long as the weather stays good, I'd like to take walks with him everyday.
1 comment:
so fun!! I loved my coke runs {i mean walks} with my kids in their strollers! One of these days when you come out when should take all of the kids, that could be an adventure!
Post a Comment