Lately when he sleeps, he has to have his deedee over his face. The first time I noticed it over his face I went into his room and very quietly, took it off. I didn't want him to suffocate or wake up scared because he couldn't see (sometimes he does that). Right after I pulled it off, he turned his head the other way, and pulled it right back over his face. Since then I haven't worried too much about it. He HAS to have his deedee now to go to sleep. It's his comfort item and I'm just glad it's small. We give it to him when we lay him down and he rubs it back and forth over his face and closes his eyes, like he's so relaxed. Usually within minutes he's out like a light. When he wakes up, he'll lay quietly and play with his deedee in his crib, then I'll walk in and act all surprised that he's awake and he gives me his cute little bashful grin that he does.
He's such a sweet little boy and I couldn't imagine my life without him.
No comments:
Post a Comment