Thursday, April 29, 2010

Therapy update...

We had our third physical therapy appointment today and Tobi has been bumped to two week appointments now (which is good)! So he will most likely AVOID having to be a little helmet head.

Yay!

I can't even begin to express how relieved I am. The therapist was VERY impressed at Tobi's improvement over that last few weeks and I am so proud of my Baby T. The therapist LOVES him and is always telling me how cute he is and how I should enter him in a baby contest (which I might do just to say that I did ha ha). Tobi is such a trooper and we can already see the improvement to his flat spot.

Pretty good day.

PS...can someone tell mother nature that it is SPRING already!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

YAY way to go Tobi you all have been working so hard these last few weeks!

ps i think mother nature has pms????

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he doesn't have to wear a helmet. He is getting so grown up. I love it.

Mother nature definitely has pms....