My brother is getting married in a couple of weeks so this last weekend I hosted a bridal shower for his fiance, Bronwyn. We decided to do an openhouse, which I've never done before, but it turned out really good. She got a lot of cool giftcards and had a very good turnout. We had some yummy snacks and played a fun candy jar guessing game. We got to meet several members of Bronwyn's family which was really fun and I'm glad they were able to make it. A lot of them had quite the drive to get there. Aunt Carol came, she's such a sweetheart and it's always so great to see her. We had a lot fun and I'm glad that Bronwyn let me do her shower for her.
Congratulations Bronwyn!
1 comment:
congrats to andrew and bronwyn. i'm glad the turn out was good, you worked really hard!
Post a Comment