Sunday, August 1, 2010

Three years

Jordan and I celebrated our three year anniversary this weekend and it was so much fun! Sean and Brynn took Tobi overnight for us while we went to SLC for some fun. We started at Ikea, then went for some shopping at the Gateway followed by dinner at The Roof. We got to spend a night alone which was fun but it was VERY weird not having Tobi in his crib next to our room. The apartment was so quiet and almost....lonely without my little man. This morning we got up and went to see Inception with Jocelyn and Steve. The movie was pretty good, a little confusing, but entertaining. Once the movie ended we drove out to Sean and Brynn's new house to pick up Tobi. He had fun and was actually a lot better than expected with Sean and Brynn, which was also a relief. Thanks Sean and Brynn!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

happy anniversary!! i am glad we could take tobi, it was fun and a little overwhelming to have a baby in our house again :) we sure love the little guy!! and you two of course. definitely glad i told jordan he had to marry you :)

Becca said...

happy anniversary! I guess I'm not technically stalking your blog anymore since you know I'm stalking it...