Yesterday was my dad's birthday and we all went over to my parents house for a BBQ. We grilled some hamburgers and some salmon that Chace and Ricky brought for my dad. It was so yummy! Jordan and I went all out on the burger toppings and I also made some Suddenly Salad (I was nervous because my family is very picky about food) that turned out to be a favorite with the boys...surprise surprise! We gave my dad some money to get some fishing supplies that he needed, and he also got the first two seasons of Breaking Bad. He also got a new BBQ that we went ahead and gave to him a couple months ago so he could use it through the summer. After dinner, we all got together in the living room and played Just Dance on the wii. It was hilarious! My whole family got into it and everyone took turns dueling everyone else, it was so much fun. My brothers are so much fun and it was a blast playing with Bronwyn too. I'm so excited to have her in the family. My mom baked a chocolate cake, my dad's favorite, and all in all it turned out to be a super fun birthday party.
Happy Birthday Dad!
We love you!
Happy Birthday Dad!
We love you!
1 comment:
happy birthday tim!
Post a Comment