Monday, August 30, 2010

He's mobile...


Tobi has started crawling this last week and we are SO excited! We totally thought he was going to be one of those babies that just never crawls, but he got it. He's not completely up on his hands and his knees, but he's doing a super quick little army crawl and he really gets around! It's been a big adjustment and we've had to go through and really baby proof some stuff now that he's moving around. I have to be careful opening doors, and rethink things that I leave on the floor. He loves that he can move around better and his favorite place to go is the kitchen, which is a problem for me because of the dog food and water. I'm going to have to figure something out there. I'm sure it won't be long before he does get up on his knees, I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

love that pic! and i can't beleive he is crawling and it is so cute to see him army crawl all over the place!