Monday, August 30, 2010

Jocelyn's Bridal Shower

The dreaded bubble gum game!

My good friend Jocelyn is getting married this week and I had the great honor of throwing her bridal shower last weekend. It was my first one and I feel like it turned out very good. Jocelyn and I worked on the invite together and it turned out SUPER cute. We played some really fun games and had some really yummy food. She had a really good turnout and totally made out like a bandit. We did a gift card shower for her since they already have a lot of their living supplies, and it worked great! After her shower we all went to Walmart together to scope out a really cool table that she and Steve had their eye on. It was a lot of fun and I'm really glad that I had the opportunity to do that for her.

Congratulations Jocelyn!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

congrats to jocelyn and steve! what a fun shower!