Monday, August 30, 2010

The monkey pillow




We are still in love with Tobi's big boy car seat, however, because of the angle of the seats when it's rear facing it doesn't recline as much as it would if it were forward facing. So when he falls asleep, his poor little head droops and it makes me so sad! We were at Walmart the other day and they had those little neck pillows to help with droopy heads in the car seat, so I bought one. I put Tobi in his seat and put the little monkey around his neck. At first he got this funny look, then he was cool with it. Well, two minutes down the road he FREAKED. So now I can't decide if I should return it or give it another try a little bit later.
So much for that.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

he looks so cute!! love the monkey pillow. you are nicer then me, i just let their heads flop...i just know my kids would hate those pillows.