Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Busy little bee

I had such a fun day today! I saw that Crafters Corner had their easter stuff on sale this week so I thought I'd go check it out. I found three block sets that I loved and lucky for me, I found some time to work on them. Crafters Corner does this thing where you buy your wood, pay them a $5 class fee and you get to use ALL their supplies to decorate with.

SO NICE!

So I paid them my fee and went right to work. Jocelyn even came by for an hour or so and helped me, which was AWESOME. I finished about fifteen minutes before closing time and came home very excited to show off my hard work. Not only will these lovely items be decorating my home for the holiday, but they will also be fabulous props for Tobi's Easter pictures....WOOHOO!

Here's a look at what I did today....

No comments: