Here are some pics of Tobi and his new towel (unfortunately I forgot to get pics of baby Ashtyn's towel so I'll have to get some later).
Sunday, April 3, 2011
Hooded towels
Amber came over today and we got to work on some hooded towels for the babies. I did a super cute yellow one for Tobi, with blue, green and brown ribbon. She did a really cute pink one with pink, green and brown ribbon. They turned out so cute and it was nice to relax at home and hang out with her. I made some chili for dinner and we kicked back and watched Tangled (totally my favorite movie right now!) since Amber hadn't seen it yet. Her belly is growing bigger and she says Ashtyn is moving around quite a bit these days. I think motherhood is so beautiful and baby bumps are adorable. She looks great! I can't wait to meet her baby girl in July.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment