Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cookie Cutters

I absolutely LOVE this place! I took Tobi there this morning for his second haircut and he did SO good. As soon as we walked in he got so excited, he kept pointing at the balloons and saying, "what's that?". He played on the slide while we waited and then we picked out a Mickey Mouse movie for him to watch while he got his hair cut. He got to sit in a very cool plane this time which he was VERY excited about. He kept bouncing and grinning while he spun the wheel. We had the same guy who cut his hair last time, and he is AMAZING. He's so patient and you can tell he's way comfortable around kids. When he was done, Tobi got to pick out a balloon which came with a cute little turkey shaped cookie cutter, and a sucker. We didn't buy any shampoo this time because I still have a ton at home from my previous bottle (blueberry, yum!) and then I scheduled his next appointment for six weeks from now. They give you a discount if you schedule your next appointment while you're there. I have to say that I am definitely one of those mom's who doesn't mind paying a few dollars more at Cookie Cutters. Tobi loves it and the employees are so kind and so patient. It's so nice to relax and know my kid is in good hands. I will definitely be taking him to Cookie Cutters from now until he's old enough to go to a normal salon....which will be a very sad day indeed!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Cute!! Looks like so much fun!! I forget, is he walking around?? They figure out how to get around real quick at this age. :)