Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter pictures

I just want to start out by saying I do not call myself a photographer, and I do not pretend to know what I'm doing. I love my camera and I am learning how to use it....I dabble.

Shannon has a really cute light blue wall in her kitchen and the light comes in pretty good, so we thought it would be a great spot to do Easter pictures of our ADORABLE little boys. I had some Easter props (previously pictured in another post) that we put in for the boys to play with, otherwise they wander EVERYWHERE. We started with Tobi and unfortunately, he was VERY cranky and we couldn't really get him to smile. Right now, I think I'm just grateful he's not crying in his pictures (most of them anyway). I am happy with the pictures I did get and maybe later when he's feeling silly I'll get some more.
Kayson was a total ham and had us cracking up. He's the silliest little baby. We had a lot of fun trying to be creative and I probably looked hilarious scooting, sliding and rolling all over the floor trying to get as many different angles as I could before the boys got bored and left.
I am loving the holidays this year and Easter is no different. I've got some cute decorations up, some way cute pictures of my favorite little boy, and this weekend....the real festivities begin!

1 comment:

shannon6688 said...

I loved doing this! You rolling on the floor wasnt bad either ;)