Sunday, April 3, 2011

My day in Logan

I was a VERY lucky girl this weekend. I got to go up to Logan to visit my in-laws, Tyler, KellyAnne and Rachel. I was nervous at first since my back has started hurting again but I did pretty good. Good thing I saw the doctor on Friday and got some better medicine! We made it there right before noon and then Kelly and I (and Tobi) went to the Hobby Lobby to pick out some fabric for Kelly. She agreed to teach me how to make the cute little minky summer blankies she does for Rachel and I was so excited! I've had craft fever and I LOVE learning new things. I'm very eager for new projects. The blanket turned out to be easier than I thought, which was a relief! And I had a blast hanging out with Kelly and Rachel. I loved hearing her shout "no" and "go away" in her little voice. She has such a big personality and she's a total hoot! I also got the opportunity to meet some of Kelly's family at her Grandma's house later in the day. We had a yummy dinner followed by ice cream for dessert. I even got to try some of Kelly's mom's SUPER yummy homemade chocolate sauce....SO good!!

It was a day that was very, very well spent.
Here are some pictures of Tobi and Rachel playing together on the stairs:



2 comments:

Brynn said...

that first pic is so cute! love those two babies!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you guys. I am excited for this weekend too.