Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Weekend #2 in Logan
We got to go to Logan for a second weekend in a row, only this time....Jordan went with us!! He was able to get Saturday off and it was already his Sunday off, so Friday when he got off work we drove up. The weather was great on the drive up and didn't get yucky until after we arrived, and even then it wasn't bad. Saturday was so nice, Jordan and Tyler got to go shooting and while they were gone Kelly and I did some sewing and some baking. I learned that you can freeze bananas and I was so excited because I hate it when I have to throw them away! We got to have tiny spicy chicken (my favorite!!!) and watched a couple of our favorite movies (Megamind, Tron) and just spent time together. Rachel is a total riot and I loved spending the weekend with her. I don't get to see that cute little girl as often as I'd like. Love that little girl! The drive home was quick and uneventful (except for Tobi whining the whole way), but we are so glad we got to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment