Saturday, April 16, 2011

My adventures with vinyl

I'm sure you all remember how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE vinyl and recently I've had some time to put up a few more around the apartment. I think they look great!
I added this one in my living room to fill the gap between my pictures and my owl. I'm thinking I'm also going to hang a frame around it as soon as I find one that is the right size.
I added this one in Tobi's bathroom and I love it! So cute.
This one I put in my laundry room. My SIL was going to put this in her laundry room and when she didn't I stole it ha ha! I thought it was too funny.
And last but not least, this one was added to Tobi's room. I've been wanting to do this one for a while and I'm so glad I finally got it done.

No comments: