I am eight weeks and still sick...but getting used to it. It completely boggles my mind how eating food can both make me feel better and make me feel sick at the same time. So far though, it's not my gag reflex that's so sensitive (that's how my pregnancy with Tobi was) it's just that I'm nauseous and dizzy all the time. My emotions are all over the place, I think I've cried more in the last eight weeks than I have all last year! I'm also running on a VERY short fuse which I'm not used to either. Everything frustrates or annoys me. I feel edgy a lot and I get frustrated really fast. I downloaded a really great pregnancy app on my phone that gives me daily and weekly updates and it's been a lot of fun reading about the growth of my baby. I'm loving fruits and veggies right now and my favorite snack has been edimame...random I know. I've also been craving chinese food and sushi like crazy. But, I craved sushi a lot with Tobi too. I have my first appointment next week and I'm so excited. I think I finally have a handle on my upset stomach. I've figured out that it's the nasty aftertaste that ALL food is leaving behind that makes me feel sick, so I've been keeping mint gum on hand and it seems to really help.
And on a side note, I've got Jocelyn covering monthly pictures for me and when she asked if she could do my pregnancy book, I was thrilled! Seriously, you should see the one she's been working on for Teresa and Rand....SOO cute. We went to Hobby Lobby the other day and got some super cute stuff for my book. For my monthly pregnancy pics, she's sticking with a fruit/veggie theme that coordinates with the size of my baby for that week. For example, at four weeks my baby was the size of an orange seed, so she did a really cute orange seed layout with my pictures. And at eight weeks, my baby is the size of a raspberry, so she did a super cute raspberry layout. Isn't she so awesome and creative?! I'm super excited to see my progress displayed in my book that way. Jocelyn's the best!
Whew! And here I am at eight weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment