All in all, not a bad weekend if I do say so myself!
Monday, March 26, 2012
Family Lunch
My Uncle Mike flew in from Arizona this weekend and the family organized a lunch at Golden Corral so we could visit with him. Jordan had to work, so Tobi and I went on our own, and as much as we wished Jordan could be there we still had fun. It was nice getting to see Uncle Mike after so long, maybe we can get out to Arizona soon for a visit. My cousin Ashley and her husband are expecting their first little boy here any day now so we are all super excited for that. It was nice to visit with everyone who made it there and Tobi had a blast with my family. Plus, lucky me, my parents took Tobi afterwards and I got to have the rest of my day to myself! I went over to Amber's house and learned how to crochet little beanies. I'm working on a bunny beanie for Tobi to wear for Easter and I'm super excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment