Saturday, March 24, 2012

Warm weather and BBQs

You all should know by now how much I LOVE me a good BBQ and when we heard that today was going to be such a beautiful day, we had to celebrate by doing hamburgers--YUM!  For me it was a sign that we were officially kicking of Spring and I'm so excited.  Easter is right around the corner and I can't wait to celebrate with my little boo.  St. Patty's day was a bit of a flop this year for us, with me being so sick and all, I felt horrible but I'm totally going to make it up to him next year!  Just wait and see, I'm determined.

I'm so excited for the warmer weather to kick in because that means that Summer is on its way!  I love Summer and all the fun it brings, the swimming pools opening up, the park days, BBQs and watermelon!  It's going to be great.  Which is why we celebrated this wonderful day with a BBQ!

Bring on the warm weather, I'm ready!

No comments: