Friday, March 16, 2012

My fabulous friday

I still feel so sick and now that the weather is nice it's making it even more miserable for me.

Why?

Because I want to be out there in it!  I want to be playing at the parks with my Tobi and going on drink runs and just enjoying this super nice weather.  Luckily, I have my wonderful parents who are willing to take Tobi out for me and give me some much needed alone time.  Tobi got to play at his favorite park, Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove, for TWO whole hours today, he even ate a really good lunch for them.  Afterwards, they drove him back to their house and put him down for his nap over there.  I drove over to hang out with my parents while he slept.  My mom has been having a rough time with her depression again so it's really important to me to make sure I am there for her even though I don't feel well.

They just got a new hedge trimmer so she and I sat out on the lawn, in their reclining lawn chairs, and just visited while my dad went to town on their pesky bushes.  She was in a really good mood and had lots of fun stories of Tobi from the park.  When Tobi woke up we brought him out to play in the yard and my dad set up his little golf game which Tobi LOVES to play with.  I pulled out my camera and took a bunch of pictures, also really important to me that I keep doing that.

I'm so glad that I decided to go ahead and go over there.  I mean, I'm sick no matter where I am so what does it matter right?  Plus my parents are such a huge help.

No comments: