Friday, March 9, 2012

Play dates

My cousin Sarah has the cutest little boy, Jason, who will turn two this year in August and she's been trying for months to get together for a play date with the boys.  Now that I'm not working, I was finally able to schedule a time with her and Tobi and I went over to her house to play.  They live in a condo that has the cutest little playground right outside so we were able to let the boys play and just visit before going inside for lunch.  Tobi had a blast going through all of Jason's toys, which poor Jason wasn't too sure about, and then they watched Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while they ate lunch.  Aside from a few typical sharing issues, both the boys seemed to do great!  Jason is so chill and mellow, which was a nice change up from Tobi's craziness, maybe some of that will rub off?  Anywho, we had a great time and we're very excited for our next play date with adorable little Jason and Sarah.

Thanks for having us!

No comments: