Saturday, March 31, 2012

12 Weeks!

I am twelve weeks today and still sick and cranky ha ha.  My doctor told me that week thirteen is typically the magic week so we'll keep our fingers crossed for next weekend!  I can't believe how sick I've been, definitely more so than I was with Tobi.  I was switched from the zofran to phenergan this week and the phenergan works great, except that it makes me sleep for 5-6 hours so I can only take it if Jordan is home.  Which means I still suffer for half the week.  I have had a couple of good days though and I really try to take advantage of those when they come up.

Amber introduced me to Whistle Wok in AF recently, and now I crave it all the time.  Jocelyn has been telling me I need to go there and boy was she right!  The place is DELICIOUS!  It totally satisfies my craving for tiny spicy chicken, which you can only get in Logan, so it's nice to no longer have a desire to drive up there.  I still crave popcorn like crazy and I'm having a really hard time with cheese.  Which is new for me, I never had that issue with Tobi's pregnancy.  I still can't go into my kitchen and I'm terrified of opening my fridge.  For some reason, that cold fridge smell really gets to me.  I've also been feeling the baby move, which has been very exciting.  I couldn't feel Tobi until about fourteen weeks along, I guess it's different now that I know what to look for!

Jordan has been AMAZING helping me out with stuff.  He's so patient, I'm truly grateful to have him as my husband.  My friends and family have also been great, offering to take Tobi and helping me out with things.  Just yesterday my mom came and took Tobi for the day and it was nice because I knew Tobi would have a blast over there, he always does.  Jordan is still doing most of the grocery shopping, I still struggle in grocery stores...I only go if I absolutely have to!

I have my second appointment coming up next week and I'm so excited.  I can't believe I've almost made it through my first trimester.  And on that note, here I am at twelve weeks!

No comments: