I've been at home for a couple weeks now and I am LOVING being home with Tobi again. He is such a sweet, good little boy and I'm really enjoying the stage he's in right now. He's learning so many new words and making observations that many times, leave me rolling on the ground from laughing so hard. He is so smart and so curious about everything. I love helping him to learn how to do things all by himself, especially after seeing how excited he gets. He loves to snuggle with me on my bed and watch "coos" (Blues Clues) while drinking his "ocket-berry nilk" (strawberry milk). I am also loving Blues Clues right now, he gets so excited to watch it and interacts with the activities, plus he's been learning so much from such a simple show! He loves to go to my parents house, especially since Andrew, Bronwyn AND Chace are all living there right now. He LOVES to spend time with his Uncles, especially rough housing! And he's quite the little flirt whenever Bronwyn is around.
It's been fun for me to be home with Tobi and spend more quality time with him. We've been doing lots of coloring and play dough activities, along with trips to the park on warmer days (a little rare lately ha ha) and trips to Chuck E Cheese. We've even planned a couple long overdue play dates with other little ones his age. It's just made me realize how grateful I am that I could quit my job when I needed to. Again, I'm so grateful for all the hard work Jordan has put in at Moxtek to get where he is and provide for us the way he does. We wouldn't be where we are right now without my hard working Jordan!
No comments:
Post a Comment