Thursday, March 18, 2010

Arriving in Reno

Tobi ADORES his daddy, I love watching them together.
It really is the biggest little city.
Tobi waving at mama.
Isn't the look on his face just hilarious? It kind of looks like Grandpa. :)
We were so excited once we finally got there. It was so nice to stretch our legs and get settled. Susan welcomed us in and we introduced Tobi to everybody. Miriam made us a super yummy dinner and we mostly just relaxed and visited with everybody that first night. The second day we were there we went to Lake Tahoe, did some shopping (I ripped my pants the day before), had a fantastic lunch at Jordan's favorite, Taco Del Mar and played with some vinyl and scrapbook kits with Miriam. Then she made some WONDERFUL french dip sandwiches for dinner. By far the BEST I've ever had.
The third day we did some more vinyl cut outs, and just relaxed with Miriam and Grandpa. Miriam got us some great sandwiches from a nearby deli and then we ordered pizza for dinner. Tobi did so good the whole time we were there. He slept just as good as he does at home, if not better, and got along with everyone great.
We got to hear lots of fun stories and just really enjoyed getting to know this piece of Jordan's family. It was definitely long overdue. We were very sad when we had to pack up and get ready to leave.
Thank you Uncle Curt and Aunt Miriam, we can't wait to come back!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I am so jealous/happy that you got to so see the Orgills & Grandpa. I am so glad you had a good time!