Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carseat Canopy

Brynn and I got together this week and finished another of our super fun projects we've been doing lately....the carseat canopy!
I wanted to make a really cute one for my Tobi and I've been so excited to get this finished. Brynn is a sewing queen and I'm learning so much from her, it's been a lot of fun. I am now asking my fabulous husband, Jordan, to get me my own sewing machine for my birthday. Guess we'll see what happens!
Anyway, I decided for Baby T's canopy I wanted it to have a pieced together, quilted type look. I think it turned out super cute. It even has a perfect spot to have his name embroidered so I'm going to look into that.
What do we think?

2 comments:

Brynn said...

i want to make more it was so easy, once we figured out the pattern :) it turned out way cute! and i love spending the time with you.

Orgill Family Blog said...

Bring it over and we can embroider the name! Love you guys and look forwad to seeing you--what day for sure?