Saturday, March 6, 2010

Four months old!

Baby T is four months old today!!!
We are so excited and this last week has brought a lot of fun changes for us. He has been SO happy lately and I am lovin' it. He's finding his voice and he really likes to be loud right now. He sits and yells and tests his vocal range, grinnin' the whole time he does it. He's sleeping through the night really good and lately we've even been able to shift his bedtime to about thirty minutes earlier than normal. Doesn't sound like much but it's been really nice. He doesn't seem to be shy right now around other people and we can tell who really makes him happy. He loves his Grandpa and Grandma, his Uncle Chace, his Aunt Brynn and cousins Noah and Ellie. He's starting to get used to Aunt Bronwyn and Uncle Andrew a little more and it's so cute to watch!
I took him to a sit down restaurant for the first time this week, Chili's (my favorite!) and he did so good! I was so impressed, he sat in his car seat and played with his new toys (we had just gone to Babies R Us right before and walked out with a ton of loot) and then he fell asleep. It was a lot more painless than I thought. I'm gradually getting over my baby fears in public. We also took him shopping at the mall for the first time recently and that went really good too.
He's a lot more easy to entertain, especially now that he's showing interest in his own toys. Hopefully our trip to Reno next weekend will go well, we'll wait and see!
Here is our fourth set of month old pictures....enjoy!




2 comments:

Brynn said...

ah such a cute silly little monkey!! love him!

Brynn said...

ah such a cute silly little monkey!! love him!