We had quite the scare yesterday. Jordan and I were downstairs, watching our shows, when we heard a loud crash upstairs in the kitchen. We figured it was Rusty messin' around as usual. When my phone rang and all I heard was "help..help" I knew it was bad. I BOOKED upstairs to the kitchen where I found my mom on the floor. Her head was bleeding and she was curled up funny. I checked her head and she had a cut on her eyebrow that was already pretty swollen and when I looked down, I realized my mom had stabbed herself when she fell. I called 911 right away and the paramedics got there SUPER fast. After an interview to rule out foul play (I'm a really shady character) my mom and I were both in the ambulance and on our way to the hospital.
My family was already there when the ambulance pulled up, ready with their love and support for my mom. Jordan took Tobi over to Sean and Brynn's and made it back to the ER to wait with me. She was rushed into surgery to have the knife removed and we were relieved to hear that she had missed all things major and was going to be fine. At that point we shared some jokes, got my mom laughing, and everyone could relax and breathe again. She had to stay the night but she's coming home today and I'm very excited.
It will be totally okay if something like this NEVER happens again. Finding my mom like that was the scariest thing EVER.
1 comment:
Poor Wendy!! I am so glad she is okay :) and glad we could help with Tobi! Let us know if we can do anything to help!
Post a Comment