



Tobi and I got to go to Logan on Saturday and it was so much fun! We left first thing in the morning after he woke up and lucky me, he slept the WHOLE way there. We played with Rachel, who is getting cuter and cuter each day, and got some tiny spicy chicken for lunch (my FaVoRiTe). We watched New Moon, tried to get the babies to roll over, worked on some digiscrappin', exchanged early Easter gifts, and just had a really good time. I'm so glad that I decided to make the drive up there by myself, it was SO worth it. And really, the drive isn't that bad at all. I made it in about two hours and I really miss Tyler and Kelly. I'm excited to go up there again for more visits now that I know Tobi can handle the drive.
Thanks for letting us come over and play!
We love you Tyler, Kelly and Rachel!
2 comments:
so fun, i'm glad you got to go. hopefully i can tag along sometime, if only my kids would sleep the whole time :)
I really enjoyed having you come. Thanks for everything
Post a Comment