Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Well Child #3

We made it to the doctor once more yesterday for Tobi's well child check. This time though, Daddy got to come and help us out. So nice! Tobi weighed in at 15lbs 11oz putting him in the 75th percentile for his weight. And he measured at 261/2 inches long, putting him in the 92nd percentile for his length. Not bad! He's a chunk but he's nice and long so doing pretty good. I was worried that he was gaining weight too quickly but the doc says he's doing just fine. I got the go ahead to start giving him cereal and gerber baby foods, I'm so excited! Time to head to the store and pick up some baby food!
He got another round of shots which he DID NOT like, poor little guy just sobbed (broke Daddy's heart) and we took him home for some cuddles and snuggles and extra lovin'. He's pretty tender today so I think it's going to be a rough day. Hopefully he'll be feeling more like himself tomorrow though. :)

1 comment:

Brynn said...

He is growing like a weed! love him to pieces.