Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hooray!

We got a new monitor!!!
I ordered it Friday last week and it arrived today, nice and early. The monitors we had were great, but they got a LOT of interference and white noise. There was static anytime we moved toward or away from it, anytime our cell phones went off, anytime we were on our laptops, etc. It was driving me absolutely bonkers!
We got a video monitor for our new one and I LOVE it. It's totally silent for one (except for when Tobi cries of course) and I get to see my sweet little boy while he sleeps. I can't even begin to tell you all how fun that is. I'm absolutely thrilled. It's going to be so wonderful going to sleep tonight without the buzz and hum of the monitor next to me on my nightstand.
HOORAY!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

oh my i love those, i will admit i have a little bit of monitor envy!! that is so cool!