Monday, March 22, 2010

Warmin' right up

Jordan had a lot of homework today, so Tobi and I decided to spend the day with Auntie Brynn and the kiddos. Lately I've been a little sad because whenever Brynn is around, Tobi gets a bit cranky. I've been worrying that he doesn't like her and I was so sad.
Well today he was a total angel for her!
He hasn't been a cuddly baby and it's been a long time since I've been able to get him to sleep in my arms. He's been fussy the past few days because the poor little guy is teething and Brynn took him today and coaxed him into a nice little nap right in her lap.
Awwwww.
I was so excited I had to snap a picture so that I have proof that he does love his Auntie Brynn.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

WHAT? Doesn't like ME?? Who doesn't like me? He just knows he can cry and be cranky with me and I won't care b/c I love him so!!! I did love him sleeping in my arms it's been a long time since I have had a baby sleep in my arms :)

Orgill Family Blog said...

Who wouldn't love Brynn?! SHe is the best!