I am 28 weeks pregnant and boy is time flying by! Which is fantastic! The longer I go the more convinced I am that I really don't cope well with being pregnant. There may or may not be a third baby in our future, Jordan and I definitely have a lot to think about but thankfully we don't have to decide for quite a while yet. Once Gray is here, I just want to enjoy him and enjoy having my body to myself again. I'm glad that I try to be fairly honest when I blog about this stuff, that way when I start to forget how awful my pregnancies are, I can come back and read these and be reminded ha ha! Now that I've been started on insulin, I am feeling much better and I've also started taking unisom to help me sleep. My mornings are still slow going but at least I don't feel horrible right from the get go. Things seem to be a bit more manageable. My energy is still pretty non-existent though and getting worse. There is still so much I want to do with Tobi I only hope I can make it through the rest of this pregnancy! I start my non-stress tests next week and I'm relieved that they will be watching my amniotic fluid, I ran out with Tobi and I've been worried about it with Gray.
I also have another appointment with my doctor next week and I'm excited to see what they say about how the rest of my time will go. Grayson is moving a TON and is in my ribs all the time now. I'm uncomfortable no matter what I'm doing. I'm mostly just really excited to be in my third trimester and almost done. Not too much longer and we'll have another little boy to spoil!!
No comments:
Post a Comment